Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Food

I noticed that my previous entry was almost exactly two years ago when I first travelled solo with the boys. I ham apply to note that the last time went off without much incident either. After arriving here for five days, I note a slight difference in our routine this time around. We haven't yet visited many eating joints...Shui Wah obviously had to make an appearance, Omi Korean grill (all-u-can-eat, but J&A fell asleep half way thru leading SKM to think that they didn't eat anything, thus convincing the cashier not to charge for them two). Lunch at Nordstom's (Northpark Mall) was a first, J especially enjoyed the pizzas. Lunch at home, dad fried noodles, to which A was particularly partial. BBQ at the Lins. What initially was supposed to be simple, just burgers and hotdogs turned into a fancy deal with escargot & ribs, curtesy of sisters Cindy and Winnie (team CinWin). Lunch at sushi robata ( first time having lunch there) their lunch sets are great deals, esp comparing prices in HK. Dinner at home, again (it is rare to seat so many meals at home :D). Tuesday: lunch at Pho Mac, Jerry's face food among other things. Wed: dimsum lunch at Kirin Court (another first, as I don't believe I have ever had dimsum on a weekday here in Dallas). It is surprising how we can still find new things to do here :) Tionight's dinner is also home. I wonder when we start going out?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hehe..this blog shld be called "J&A in D". Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be going out to eat a lot more in the coming weeks. Slow and steady wins the race. Either that, or everyboday watching their weight. Sigh....